JD Macdonald Straight Grab Rail JDM-GSN
- Unit structural designed to give maximum strength, security and user confidence to support greater loads
- Fully welded construction finished in satin stainless steel finish to promote durability and reliability
- Grab Railsprovide flush mounting flanges which are fully welded to the tube ends.
- Designed for the safety,security and convenience of the physically disabled
- Attractive stainless steel cover plates to conceal the flange and fixings
- Easy to install on most building surfaces
- Fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel
- Sizes available from 300 to 2000mm
To comply with Australian Standards AS 1428.1, grab rails must be fastened a minimum distance of 800mm from the floor, with 600mm of clear space above the rail and to with stand a force of 1100N at any point from any direction.