JDM-GSN JD Macdonald Straight Grab Rail
- Unit structural designed to give maximum strength, security and user confidence to support greater loads
- Fully welded construction finished in satin stainless steel finish to promote durability and reliability
- Grab Railsprovide flush mounting flanges which are fully welded to the tube ends.
- Designed for the safety,security and convenience of the physically disabled
- Attractive stainless steel cover plates to conceal the flange and fixings
- Easy to install on most building surfaces
- Fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel
- Sizes available from 300 to 2000mm
- Item Number: JDM-GSN-3 : 300mm L x 32mm Dia $29.8 JDM-GSN-4 : 400mm L x 32mm Dia $32.2 JDM-GSN-4S : 450mm L x 32mm Dia $33 JDM-GSN-5 : 500mm L x 32mm Dia $34.6 JDM-GSN-6 : 600mm L x 32mm Dia $37 JDM-GSN-7 : 700mm L x 32mm Dia $28.6 JDM-GSN-7S : 750mm L x 32mm Dia $40.2 JDM-GSN-8 : 800mm L x 32mm Dia $41 JDM-GSN-9 : 900mm L x 32mm Dia $43.4 JDM-GSN-10 : 1000mm L x 32mm Dia $45.8 JDM-GSN-12 : 1200mm L x 32mm Dia $50.6 JDM-GSN-15 : 1500mm L x 32mm Dia $73 JDM-GSN-20 : 2000mm L x 32mm Dia $81.8
To comply with Australian Standards AS 1428.1, grab rails must be fastened a minimum distance of 800mm from the floor, with 600mm of clear space above the rail and to with stand a force of 1100N at any point from any direction.