JD Macdonald Grab Rail Drop Down JDM-GDD
JD Macdonald Grab Rail. fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel, Fully welded construction finished to promote durability and reliability. Designed for the safety and convenience of the physically disabled. Options: JDM-GDD-STL drop down with locking in the up and down positions and JDM-GDD-TRH with Toilet Roll Holder.
- JDM-GDD-STL same as JDM-GDD-NCL but without Nurse Call Provision
- Grab Rails provide flush mounting flanges which are fully welded to the tube ends
- Includes strong Ø75 fixing flanges
- Results in a single structural unit that is designed to give maximum strength, security and user confidence to support greater loads
- Attractive stainless steel cover plates to conceal the flange and fixings
- Fully welded construction, fabricated of grade 304 stainless steel
- Exposed surface is satin finish to promote durability and reliability
- 800mm x 300mm
- Easy to install on most building surfaces
Recommended Installation Height:
To comply with Australian Standards AS 1428.1, grab rails must be fastened a minimum distance of 800mm from the floor, with 600mm of clear space above the rail and to with stand a force of 1100N at any point from any direction.