Bio-825 Biodegradable Degradable Bin Liners
Biodegradable Degradable Bin Liners
- Biodegradable Degradable Bin Liners
- Biodegradable bin liners degrade at the end of their useful life in the presence of oxygen.
- This disposable sanitary bin liner disintegrates after 2 years, and leaves NO fragments, NO Methane and NO harmful residues.
- They effectively assist in the reduction of litter, marine trash, landfill, lower carbon footprint and toxic gases upon incineration
- Suitable for use in Lady Bin Sanitary Disposal units SB001, SB002 & SB003
- 25 liners per pack
- Can be used in conjunction with Sanitary Bin Gel- yellow
What does biodegradable mean?
- Something is considered biodegradable if it can be broken down by living things, usually by microorganisms like bacteria and fungi. When it comes to plastic, however, the meaning of biodegradable gets a little more complicated.
- There are certain conditions, like temperature and moisture, which affect how well a plastic breaks down. This means a biodegradable plastic will not simply break down wherever it ends up. If it is not disposed of correctly or ends up as litter, it might not break down at all.
- In Australia, the term biodegradable usually refers to plastics that are 'compostable', meaning they will break down when placed in a home compost bin or commercial composting facility. When disposed of correctly, a compostable plastic will almost completely biodegrade within six months – a big improvement on the 100-plus years it would take for something like a normal plastic bag to break down in landfill.
Write Your Own Review